Come to the Farnsworth and join in the Halloween spirit!
Schedule of events from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.:
- Decorate your own trick-or-treat bag
- Enjoy face painting
- The film It's the Great Pumkin Charlie Brown will run in the museum auditorium throughout the day beginning at 10 a.m.
- A fall labyrinth constructed by Shore Village Builders Inc. of Rockland wll be located in the museum’s sculpture garden.
- Strolling magician Rick Bernard will be on hand from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Maine Cupcake Co. will sell fall themed cupcakes and cider.
- The Uproot Pie Co. will sell fresh pizza made on site
- Try your hand at free-style pumpkin carving in the sculpture garden. The pumpkins will be used at a lighting display at dusk.
- Join us at 6 p.m. in the garden for the lighting of the pumpkins. Weather permitting.
Ages: 4 to 9
Suggested donation: $5.