Below are the positions that are currently available at the Farnsworth.
Date Posted: 5/18
Part-time position reporting to the Chief of Security
- Ensuring the protection of artwork, staff, visitors and buildings and grounds
- Assist visitors with specific needs, questions, or problems
- Assist at special events as assigned as well as with daily security and safety tasks
- High School Diploma
- Security or law enforcement experience or security training preferred
- Good communication skills, willingness to work a flexible schedule, and ability to stand and walk for long periods of time necessary.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at the main desk: 16 Museum Street, Rockland, ME 04841.