Below are the positions that are currently available at the Farnsworth.
Position: Membership and Annual Giving Manager
Date Posted: 10.16.19
Full Time Membership and Annual Giving Officer is responsible for strategies and tasks relating to the museum’s membership and annual funding programs. The Officer systemizes and innovates ways to meet developmental goals, as well as plans and executes appeals, visitor engagement opportunities, and member events to reach new audiences and engage existing annual supporters throughout the year. The Officer focuses on turning both individual and business prospects, as well as visitors, into members and subsequently into donors through relationship management and outreach strategies.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills essential. Proven track record in developing and executing strategies to reach and engage target audiences, and demonstrated success in working both independently and as a team member to create and implement fundraising strategies. BA with minimum of 3 years of experience in Advancement/Fundraising or a combination of relevant experience and education.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 5/18
Part-time position reporting to the Chief of Security
- Ensuring the protection of artwork, staff, visitors and buildings and grounds
- Assist visitors with specific needs, questions, or problems
- Assist at special events as assigned as well as with daily security and safety tasks
- High School Diploma
- Security or law enforcement experience or security training preferred
- Good communication skills, willingness to work a flexible schedule, and ability to stand and walk for long periods of time necessary.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at the main desk: 16 Museum Street, Rockland, ME 04841.