Status: 9-4 daily with some evenings and weekends.
General Description: To assist Advancement staff with various administrative, fundraising, and events activities. Support the Development and Marketing teams in managing the Museum’s social media and email marketing efforts, as well as provide member services and event support. This position will gain a broad understanding of the various positions and job functions within the Museum and will be trained on database best practices and marketing concepts. Strong customer service skills required. Prior event planning or related experience is a plus. This position will report to the Membership Coordinator and the Events Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn Blackbaud Altru basics and assist with database management.
- Work with the social media task force to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Welcome and assist guests in the member lobby at the Victorian.
- Help organize donor outreach events and assist with special events as needed.
- Support Advancement staff with various administrative tasks.
- Work with Advancement staff to achieve fundraising goals.
- Strong sense of professionalism and confidentiality with regard to the personal information of donors and members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Demonstrated commitment and enthusiasm for the Museum and its mission and community.
Apply for the position here below: