Welcome Back! We missed you!
Our galleries are open to the public! To ensure the safest and most welcoming experience, and in keeping with the Maine Department of Economic & Community Development Stage 2 reopening guidelines, visitation is through timed-ticket entry only. Timed tickets are available on this page, and visitors are required to reserve their tickets in advance. Staff is also available to help you make your reservation by calling us at 207-596-6457 ext 130 during open hours.
We have created a one-way path through the museum which helps promote physical distancing, while guiding you through all nine of our spacious galleries.
In addition, we request that all visitors agree to the following guidelines before their visit:
• Refrain from entering the building if you have a cough or fever
• Wear face coverings at all times
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance while following the prescribed one-way path
• Use hand sanitizer upon entering the museum and at stations throughout your visit.
Those visitors that are unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons are encouraged to contact Visitors Services and Retail Manager Janice Gates to set up a private visit.
|Seniors 65 and over||$13|
|Students 17 and older||$10|
|Children 16 and under||Free|
|The Farnsworth Homestead and the Olson House are closed to the public.|
The Olson House grounds are also closed to visitors and there is no parking available at the site.
Please note: The museum is wheelchair accessible
Timed tickets are available in 15 minute intervals. After clicking on the link please purchase your ticket for the next available time or click on the “other dates” or “other times” links to left and the right.BUY TICKETS
Through timed tickets only
Through October 31
Wednesday through Monday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Museum Store
Through October 31
Seven days, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Museum is closed on:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- The Museum closes early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, at 2 pm