We welcome your group to explore the Farnsworth’s permanent collection, special exhibitions, and two historic houses. For more information or to make a reservation for a group tour, please contact Visitor and Retail Services Manager Janice Gates at 207.596.5789 or via email.GROUP TOURS SEASONAL TOURS
Admission for Groups of 10 or More:
- $13 per person, with complimentary admission for the driver and group escort. Admission includes the main museum and Wyeth Center.
- $20 per person for a combination ticket to include the Olson House.
- $12 per adult to visit the Homestead only, $7 for children, and free for members.
- To visit the Olson House only, admission is $12.
Docent Guided Tours
Docent guided tours of the museum may be arranged, pending docent availability. Please inquire at the time of reservation.
- Docent tours can be scheduled between 10:15 am – 3 pm.
- $50 fee is charged per docent and requires three (3) weeks’ notice.
Bus drop off and parking is located on Museum or Grace Streets. Groups enter through the Museum Street entrance and check in at the front desk. Please arrive at the museum 15 minutes prior to the designated time of your tour.
If your group is running late, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 207.596.6457 ext. 137. Time may be cut from your program due to late arrivals.