Reports to: Visitor Services and Store Manager
Status: part-time, non-exempt, possibly seasonal, subject to 6 month review, annual review
$15 – $16/hour
This position is responsible for helping both the retail store and the admissions desk provide an excellent visitor experience.
- Assist with customers in the retail store
- Process admissions to the Farnsworth Art Museum
- Actively promote membership and store sales
- Answer visitor questions and resolve visitor questions or concerns
- Operate the point of sale computer/register
- Reconcile end of day receipts
Basic office and computer skills including data entry. Flexibility concerning work schedule to accommodate some evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be focused and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent communication and phone skills. Must be motivated, able to work as part of a team, possess organizational skills and tact, and be able to work with diverse groups including supporters, the general public, vendors, and staff.
Apply for the position here below: